Creating a Form
To create a form for your site using RVSiteBuilder, first you need to login to your cPanel account and then follow this guide.
1. Click on the 'RVSiteBuilder' icon, which can be found in the Software/Services section of your cPanel home screen.
2. Select the site you wish to edit from the 'Edit Existing Site' drop down.
3. Click the 'Edit' button.
4. Click the 'STEP 4' icon.
Note: The easy way of adding a form is to add a new page containing a form.
5. In the Component section, highlight Online Form and click 'Add', the new page will appear under Your Selection.
6. Highlight the new page and click 'Rename', in the popup enter a new name for your page and click 'Save'.
7. Click 'Save' when you have finished, then click 'WYSIWYG' under the Edit section for the new page.
8. Right click the new form and select 'Online Form' to open the properties box.
9. You can choose to keep the default settings or configure each section to suit your needs, once you have finished click 'Next'
Note: You also have an option to change the style of form by selecting the 'Form Template' tab.
10. You can then alter the layout properties of the form such as alignment, borders, colours etc, once you have finished click 'Next'
11. Enter the email address where you wish the form content to be sent, a subject and your message then click 'Insert to Editor'
12. Click the 'Save' button when you have completed your changes.
Note: Any time you make changes to your website, remember that you need to publish it for the changes to take effect on the internet.
13. Click 'STEP 7'
14. Select the correct domain and click 'Publish'
Note: To add a form to an existing page, place your cursor where you want the form and click the 'Online Form' icon in the toolbar, then choose a form template and configure it as in steps 9 to 11 above.
Was this answer helpful?
To configure website extras using RVSiteBuilder, first you need to login to your cPanel account...
To create a Guest Book for your website using RVSiteBuilder, first you need to login to your...
To format text, first you need to login to your cPanel account and then follow this guide. 1....
To work with images in your site, first you need to login to your cPanel account and then follow...
To work with tables in your site, first you need to login to your cPanel account and then follow...