Working with Tables
To work with tables in your site, first you need to login to your cPanel account and then follow this guide.
1. Click the 'RVSiteBuilder' icon, which can be found in the Software/Services section of your cPanel home screen.
2. From the 'Edit existing site' drop down, select the site you wish to edit.
3. Click the 'Edit' button to load the site.
4. Click the 'STEP 5' icon.
5. Click the 'WYSWYG' icon for the page you wish to add a table to.
6. To add a table, position your cursor where you want the table to go.
7 Click the 'Tables' icon in the toolbar.
8. Define your table by deciding the number of rows and columns it will have, its size, colours, headers etc.
Note: A preview of your table is shown as you make your changes.
9. Click 'Insert' to add your table to your web page.
10. To add content, click inside the cell and add text, images etc.
11. Right click in a cell and select 'Table Properties' to amend individual cells, rows or columns.
12. Click the 'Save' button when you have completed your changes.
Note: Any time you make changes to your website, remember that you need to publish it for the changes to take effect on the internet.
13. Click 'STEP 7'
14. Select the correct domain and click 'Publish'
Was this answer helpful?
To modify your layout template using RVSiteBuilder, first you need to login to your cPanel...
To modify your Web Site Style, first you need to login to your cPanel account and then follow...
To configure website extras using RVSiteBuilder, first you need to login to your cPanel account...
To create your website using RVSiteBuilder, first you need to login to your cPanel account and...
To create a form for your site using RVSiteBuilder, first you need to login to your cPanel...