Cancelling your service
- 19 December 2018 11:33 PM
In order to request a cancellation for your service, you file a request via your Client Area.
Cancellations must be provided with 7 days notice, as per our Terms of Service.
1. Navigate to https://wombatservers.com.au/billing/ and login using the credentials you set during your purchase. This is not your
2. Select "My Services" from the tab menu.
3. Find the service you would like to cancel, and use the drop down menu to select 'Request Cancellation'.
4. Complete the form and select Submit. You will receive a confirmation email as verification.
If you have a recurring subscription, please open a support ticket to have your recurring subscription cancelled.
End of Billing Period - your service will cancel after the period you have paid for. For example, if you have paid up until the 15th of February, your
service will cancel on the 16th.
Immediate - your service will be cancelled within 24 hours, and your files will be deleted.
Please note that no refunds are offered for cancellations, unless otherwise stipulated in writing by Wombat Servers (Online Payments Inc).
If you have any questions or concerns while filing your cancellation request, please contact our Accounts & Billing Department.