TeamSpeak 3 - Adding a server password
- 19 December 2018 11:28 PM
Making your TS3 server private using a password is simple using the Wombat Servers GamePanel.
1. Login to the GamePanel and click the Voice Services icon.
2. Select the TS3 Browser icon.
3. Click on "Settings" in the sidebar menu.
4. Select the "private" checkbox, then enter a password into the labelled field.
5. Save your changes in the top left hand corner of the page.
6. Lastly, restart your server so that the changes take effect immediately.
That's it! Your server will now require a password to join.