Setting up a whitelist
- 19 December 2018 6:54 PM
Whitelisting your Minecraft server allows only certain users you specify to join. This is an excellent way to
prevent griefing and other unwanted behaviour on your server.
1. Login to the GamePanel and navigate to your service's homepage.
2. Click Configuration Files.
3. Click Text Editor next to the white-list.txt entry.
4. Enter the usernames of the players you would like to allow to connect, one per line.
5. Click Save.
6. Click Config Editor next to the server.properties entry on the Config Files screen.
7. Tick the Whitelist box at the bottom of your screen.
8. Click Save, then return to your service's homepage. Click Restart to apply your changes.
Should you have any issues implementing this guide, feel free to contact our team at any time.