Customising Minecraft server settings
- 19 December 2018 6:50 PM
This article discusses how to change the settings of your Minecraft server. You will need to edit
server.properties which stores all the settings of your Minecraft server. To do this, simply follow the steps
1. Make sure that you are familiar with the server properties that you can change in server.properties
file. You can read more about these settings here: server.properties
2. Login to your Game Panel.
3. Stop your server before you proceed.
4. Click on Configuration Files.
5. Look for server.properties file and click on Text Editor to edit.
6. You can edit the file based on your preference and make sure to click on Save.
7. Restart your server for the changes to take effect.