Increasing the player limit for Minecraft
- 19 December 2018 7:48 AM
This article will help you change the maximum number of players that can play on the server at the same
time. You can simply follow the instructions below.
1. Login to your Game Panel.
2. Stop your server before you proceed.
3. Click on Configuration Files.
4. Look for server.properties file and click on Text Editor to edit.
5. Look for max-players and edit the number of players that can join the server.
IMPORTANT: Please note that more players on your server will use more resources like RAM. As such,
increasing your player limit may require you to upgrade your service.