- 19 December 2018 6:27 PM
Your Garry's Mod server can be linked to the Steam Workshop to automatically download addons and
This tutorial will assist you link your Steam workshop with your server.
1. Login to the GamePanel and navigate to your server's management page.
2. Click the Commandline Manager icon.
3. Navigate to the Custom tab.
4. Select New from the toolbar if you do not already have a custom commandline. If you already have
a custom command, simply select Edit.
5. Select the checkboxes next to the authkey and +host_workshop_collection fields, and enter your
workshop details accordingly. If this is a new commandline, be sure to enter a startup map,
gamemode, and a description.
6. Save the command, click Select next to the new entry, and restart your server for the changes to