Connecting to your ARK server
- 19 December 2018 6:22 PM
Due to the way ARK lists servers in-game, it can sometimes be difficult to find the new server that you've
This article outlines the easiest way of joining your server.
1. Login to the GamePanel and navigate to your server's home page.
2. In the key information block, copy your server's query IP address:
3. Now, right click on the Steam icon in your taskbar. On a Mac, right click on the Steam icon in your
4. Select "Servers" from the pop-up menu.
5. Navigate to the "Favourites" tab in the Servers window.
6. Click "Add a server" in the bottom right corner of the box.
7. Paste your server's query IP address (found in Step 2) into the box and click "Find Games at this
8. Then, click "Add selected game server to favourites" in the bottom right-hand corner of the window.
9. Now, select the server and click "Connect".