Restore saved data in ARK
- 19 December 2018 6:10 PM
This article will walk you through restoring your previous saved game in Ark: Survival Evolved.
1. Log into your Game Panel.
2. Go to the File Manager.
3. Go to this directory: \ShooterGame\Saved\SavedArks\ and look for the file "TheIsland.ark".
4. Rename the file name of "TheIsland.ark" to anything (e.g TheIsland_old.ark).
5. Look for the save file that you want to restore. It should be in the same folder and has a naming
convention like "TheIsland_29.11.2016_08.05.27.ark". Text highlighted in red is the date in
6. Rename that filename to "TheIsland.ark".
7. Restart your server.
NOTE: Look for the files with the map name if you are using a different map. E.g TheCenter.ark or