Commandline Manager overview
- 19 December 2018 6:04 PM
The Commandline Manager is a great feature to easily setup your Ark game server. This guide provides a
brief overview of common settings.
- Description – This can be any name to describe the custom command. It is merely a label.
- Admin/RCON Password – This is where you can assign an admin password that is used in-game to
- access the 'enablecheats' menu.
- Battleye – Put a check mark if you want to enable Battleye's security features.
- GameModIDs – This is where you add the Mod IDs for your game server.
- Map – This is where you type in the map (e.g. TheIsland, TheCenter, ScorchedEarth_P)
- Mod Map ID – This is where you type Mod Map ID you installed (e.g. Map Name: TheVolcano Map ID: 715028562)