- 19 December 2018 6:01 PM
1. Log into the GamePanel.
2. Make sure your ARK: Survival Evolved game server is up-to-date. If not, please click on “Steam
Update” to update your game server.
3. Once the game server is updated, click on Commandline Manager.
4. Click on New to create a new Commandline, or edit your existing custom command.
5. Check the box labelled Map.
6. Enter the name of the map you would like to use -T heIsland, TheCenter, ScorchedEarth_P, or
7. Click on Save and restart the server. Allow 15-20 minutes for the server to completely restart.