- 18 December 2018 6:51 PM
This article will help you setup and configure a custom mission on your Arma 3 server.
1. Make sure you have the PBO mission files downloaded.
2. Once you’ve downloaded the ARMA 3 Mission, you will need to upload the mission to your server.
3. Connect to your game server via FTP. Visit this link onh ow to connect via FTP.
4. Upload the mission to \MPMissions folder:
5. Altis_Life.Altis.pbo and Tanoa_Life.Tanoa.pbo are examples of ARMA 3 mission files.
6. Restart your server.
7. Select a mission when connecting to your Arma 3 game server.