Creating an FTP account
To create an FTP account, first you need to login to your cPanel account and then follow this guide.
1. Click the 'FTP Accounts' icon, which can be found in the Files section of your cPanel home screen.
2. In the 'Login' field, enter a username for the account.
3. In the 'Password' field, enter a password for the account.
4. In the 'Password (Again)' field, re-enter the new password.
Note: Remember to use a secure password, if you require help with a secure password, click the 'Password Generator' button.
5. In the 'Quota' field, either enter a size for the new account manually or check the unlimited field.
6. Click the 'Create FTP Account' button, your new account will be created and saved in the Account Management section.
Note: In the Account management listing, you can delete an account, edit the quota size, change the password and configure an FTP client.
Was this answer helpful?
SpamAssassin is an email utility that examines every email in an attempt to filter out spam, this...
To change your Control Panel password, first you will need to login to your cPanel account and...
Webmail is a means of accessing your email accounts through a web browser, which gives you the...
A parked domain is an additional domain that points to your existing account, allowing visitors...
User level email filters allow you to filter email for individual addresses, if you wish to...