- 18 December 2018 6:50 PM
The following guidelines will explain how to install the Exile mod on your ArmA 3 game server.
1. Login to the GamePanel.
2. Navigate to the "MySQL DB Tools" menu.
3. Select "Create database" from the drop-down menu and click "Execute".
4. Return to the control panel screen.
5. Click the Mod Manager icon.
6. Look for Exile 1.0.2 and click on Install.
7. Type in the server and admin password if you assigned one for your server and click Install.
8. Once installation is complete, go to Commandline Manager.
9. Make sure that Exile 1.0.2 is selected. Text font will be in BOLD if commandline is active.
10. Restart your server.