Creating a Pop Email Account
To create a new POP email account, first you need to login to your cPanel account and then follow this guide.
1. Click on the 'Email Accounts' icon, which can be found in the Mail section of your cPanel home screen.
2. In the 'Email' text box, enter the email address for your new POP account.
Note: If you have multiple domains listed, please ensure you pick the correct domain in the drop down box.
3. In the 'Password' text box, enter a password for the new account.
4. In the 'Password (Again)' text box, re-enter the new password.
5. In the 'Mailbox Quota' text box, you can either accept the default size of 250MB or set your own size. Alternatively you can click the radio button to choose unlimited.
6. Now just click the 'Create Account' button and your new POP mail account will be saved and listed under the Account@Domain section.
In the listing you can view how much of your quota has been used and amend the size if necessary. You can also change the password, access your webmail, configure an email client or delete the account.
Was this answer helpful?
To create a MySQL Database, first you need to login to your cPanel account and then follow this...
The IP Deny Manager will allow you to block access to your website from a range of IP addresses....
To create an FTP account, first you need to login to your cPanel account and then follow this...
The Image Manager Scaler will resize an individual image by allowing you to enter percentages to...
To change your Control Panel password, first you will need to login to your cPanel account and...